8 Point : V.I.P James Bond Island Plus Sunset
11:00 Departure from the pier by LUXURY BOAT.
11:30 Arrive at Hong Island ,enjoy for paddle canoeing activity,visit stalactite and lagoon at Hong Island pass the Magrove Forest.
12:30. Enjoy Swimming time 60 mins at Kae Island .
14:00 Enjoy lunch on board and cruise to James Bond Island
14:45 Arrive at James Bond (Ping Gan & Tapu Island ) Transfer by long tail boat to visit 60mins.
16:00. Departure to Panak Island.
During the trip to Panak Island Learn to make Krathong by lotus flower.
: Loy Kratong is one of the most popular festivals of Thailand . In fact, Loy Kratong is of Brahmin origin in which people offer thanks to the Goddess of the water .Thus, by moonlight, people light the candles and joss-sticks, make a wish and launch their Krathongs on canals, rivers or even small ponds. It is believed that the Krathongs carry away sins and bad luck, and the wishes that have been made for the new year due to start. Indeed, it is the time to be joyful and happy as the sufferings are floated away.
17:00 Arrival at Panak Island , explorer the cave at visitPANAK ISLAND ( Mangrove / Itim ) and Loy Kratong.
18.00 Cruises back to Pier with SUN SET DINNER
18:30 Arrival at the pier and transfer to your hotel
- ITINERARY MAY BE ADJUSTED DEPENDING ON WEATHER AND TIDES
- CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OLD ARE FREE OF CHARGE, AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT OCCUPY A SEAT
- PREGNANCY & PEOPLE WITH BACK OR NECK PROBLEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- HOTEL ROUND TRIP LAND TRANSFERS BY AIR-CONDITION MINIBUS
- COMPLIMENTARY SNACKS, REFRESHMENT, SOFT DRINK, COFFEE AND TEA ON BOARD
- LUNCH & DINNER & FRUITS
- PROFESSIONAL LICENSES TOUR GUIDE AND CREWS
- CANOEING GEAR
- LIFE VESTS
- MARINE NATIONAL PARK ENTRANCE FEES
WHAT TO BRING
- SHORTS & LIGHT T-SHIRT
- SUN HAT
- BEACH TOWEL
- LIGHT DECK SHOES
- CASH MONEY
- Cape Panwa , Rawai , Naiharn , Naithorn , Naiyang , Mai Khao 600 baht / way
- Sirey 500 baht / way
- Surin , Kamala , Bang Tao 150 baht / person
- Nakalay , Merlin Beach 100 baht / person